Membership Terms and Conditions
- Member Rate applies to members of QMusic, AIR, AAM, IMNZ, WAM, Music VIC, Music NT, MusicACT, Music Tasmania, Music Australia, AMPAL.
- NOTE: Reciprocal membership of the above organisations entitles you to ONE discounted registration per membership.
- The only membership category that entitles you to more than one discounted registration is the QMusic Business / Organisation membership. You can organise your QMusic Business / Organisation membership HERE.
- A QMusic Business / Organisation membership entitles you to a maximum of 4 discounted BIGSOUND registrations
- If you are a member of another music organisation not listed here please contact QMusic on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 7 3257 0013 before proceeding with your conference registration.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Terms and Conditions and our Refund Policy are below.
- Media Passes will be available via application only. To be notified when applications open, contact email@example.com
Conference passes include:
- Entry to all BIGSOUND conference sessions (subject to capacity restrictions)
- Access to online delegate networking
- Entry to all showcase events Wednesday & Thursday nights (18+ venues / subject to capacity restrictions)
- Access to BIGSOUND parties and after party
- Conference show bag
- Conference program
Conference Pass Collection
You can collect your conference pass during the following times from the Judith Wright Centre Shopfront:
- Tuesday 6th September - 1pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 7 September - 9am to 6pm
- Thursday 8 September - 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9 September - 9am to 2pm
Your conference pass will get you into all things BIGSOUND.
Venue: Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts
420 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
The Shopfront is on the right as you enter the Judith Wright Centre through the main entrance on Brunswick Street.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your name, organisation and website details can be viewed online by other delegates. If permission is given at time of registration, your email address will also be visible
- To register as a member you must quote your membership number. If you do not know your member number please contact the participating organisation before registering
- If you are not a current QMusic member and would like to join QMusic before registering please see HERE
- Tickets are not transferrable
- Lost or stolen BIGSOUND passes will not be replaced. A new pass will need to be purchased at the full rate for continued access to BIGSOUND events, including showcases, parties and conference panels.
- All BIGSOUND Live shows in the evenings are 18+ events.
BIGSOUND Refund Policy
- Up to Friday, 19 August - Refunds of BIGSOUND registration may be permitted on a case by case basis. Delegates must notify the organisers in writing no later than 19 August 2016. If a refund is agreed to, a 10% admin charge will be deducted from the refund amount.
- After Friday, 19 August - BIGSOUND registrations are not refundable.
Media Contacts and Publicists
SGC New Media Marketing
(07) 3123 5331
Note: Media Passes for the event will be available via application only. To be notified when applications open, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BIGSOUND’s unique mix of audiences and participants creates significant B2B and B2C opportunities. QMusic is committed to delivering high-value, bespoke partnership packages. Contact QMusic for more information on how you can align your brand with BIGSOUND.
You have the opportunity to get your brand in front of BIGSOUND's entire conference audience, with space in the BIGSOUND official printed program, the conference bible. Contact email@example.com