QUT Creative Enterprise Australia
Technology is arguably the biggest influence on today's music industry. But the development of new music technology often happens at arms-length from those 'traditional' parts of the industry it's meant to serve, including artists, rights-holders and the listening public. The best design outcomes take place when technology problem-solvers work hand-in-hand with those who know our business best.
- All entrants must be at minimum of prototype stage. Entrants who are not at prototype stage will not be considered. The showcase is not limited to early stage startups.
- All areas of the registration form must be filled out - incomplete forms will render the application invalid
- All applications will be treated as commercial in confidence. Confidential information will be shared between the BIGSOUND team and mentors to make decisions about applications.
- All mentors, selection committee and any other person(s) involved in the selection process will be bound by the confidentiality of the program and will not disclose any trade secrets that are contained within the application.
- 90 sec video clip of your working prototype is essential. This can be a simple iPhone video.
- Video quality will not affect if you are chosen or not. Its the product we are interested in
- Stay within the word limit (it's there for a reason)
- All selected applicants agree to follow up contact within 3 – 6 months after the event to share with the event organisers their progress since BIGSOUND.
- One full BIGSOUND delegate pass will be available for each company selected. If there are multiple members attending, passes will need to be purchased prior to the event.
- Applications will be selected on market appeal (need), uniqueness (is this new), and market potential (national and international).
- The selection committee's decision is final.
Please complete the following form by July 15 to be eligible for this exciting new opportunity.